|CritterTown BathHouse features fully equipped washing stations and drying stations, each with grooming dryers. Each station is cleaned & sanitized after each use.||Each washing & drying station has been designed for the comfort of both pet & owner, enhancing the pet washing experience. Bathing your pet is an excellent bonding opportunity.|
|DOGS-over 25 pounds||$17|
|DOGS-25 pounds & under||$15|
|BATH PRICES INCLUDE use of:|
|USE OF DRYING BOOTHS FOR GROOMING
(grooming, clipping and/or > 1 hour)
|$5-with paid bath
$7-use without bath
|***WE DO NOT PROVIDE ELECTRIC CLIPPERS OR NAIL CLIPPERS***|
- Pets must be under control at all times. Please use a leash (we will provide a "loaner" if you forgot yours) or carry them in your arms or a carrier.
- Each owner is responsible for their pet. Crittertown BathHouse Inc. or its employees cannot be held responsible for damage or injury cause by any pet.
- Please do not leave your pets unattended. If needed, and we are available, we will be happy to assist you.
- If we determine that your pet is aggressive, we may ask you to leave. We will be glad to suggest a better time to visit or set up a special appointment before or after normal hours.
- Please be on Poop Patrol for your pets. If a "poop" happens inside or outside, clean up the mess and help keep everyone in our shopping center happy. We offer free pooper bags for this purpose.
- We are a "family friendly" pet bathhouse and enjoy children helping take care of the family pet. However, young children can pose special concerns. For their safety and the consideration of all patrons, please have young children under the supervision of a responsible adult. We do have books and toys for children if they get bored.
- Before anyone, especially children, approaches an unfamiliar pet, ask permission of the pet's owner.
It's appreciated that last minute bath arrivals are completed by closing time.